Welcome To Medical Weight Loss Center of Augusta
If you are looking for first-class service, you have come to the right place! At Medical Weight Loss Center of Augusta I do Bariatric Medicine only, using the latest research and science. My staff and I are here to serve you and address any questions or concerns you may have about your weight and health.
I offer an affordable, sound approach to weight control. Let us help you end your frustration and join our Successful Losers. Read more to see our price guarantee.
Call Today! 706-210-1116
Check back frequently, because you won't want to miss out on Special Offers on our weight loss program, products and injections. OR you can sign up and we'll send you emails when we have a special offer that might interest you. Click here to email us today.
BEFORE YOU CHOOSE A WEIGHT LOSS CENTER
7 Questions to ask:
1. Will I actually see the doctor initially and each monthly visit, or just the assistant? (At most weight loss centers "Medically supervised" does not mean you'll see a doctor!)
2. Is the Doctor a weight control specialist (Board Certified in Bariatrics)?
3. Can I do the program without signing a contract or paying enrollment fees?
4. Are labs done on the first visit, so the doctor and I will know my baseline health risks before I start my weight control?
5. Is an EKG done routinely to check the health of my heart? (If you plan to take appetite suppressants, you should have an EKG.)
6. Can I weigh-in any time without an appointment and for free?
7. Are appetite suppressants included in the program price, and are they dispensed in office?
Our answer to all these questions is absolutely "YES"!
One More Thing:
You deserve professional and safe weight loss treatment at an affordable price. AND that's what you get!
If you find a weight loss center that answers "Yes" to all these questions and has a lower price, we will beat it. GUARANTEED!
I encourage you to ask these questions, because you deserve the best at an affordable price.
1203-B George C. Wilson Drive